IELTS Writing Task 2 | Tips for Causes and Solutions Questions
🔥 Please click this link to access our website for more tests 👉 https://crackieltswithrob.com/
🔥 Visit Magoosh.com for your IELTS test prep needs 👉 https://rb.gy/8cv3qz
👉 IELTS Writing Task 2 | Tips for Causes and Solutions Questions
👉This is the second part of the writing section. It requires you to produce an academic essay with the minimum length of 250 words, within a suggested period of 40 minutes.
There is no obligation of the maximum length.
This part takes up two-third the overall band score of the writing section.
👉 Assessment criteria means, Your writing will be marked in accordance with 4 different criteria (Task Response, Coherence & Cohesion, Lexical resource, Grammatical range & accuracy), each of which shares an equal proportion in the overall band score (25% for each component).
👉Types of IELTS writing task 2:
– Opinion essays (40%)
– Discussion essays (20%)
– Advantage & Disadvantage essays (10%)
– Cause & solution essays (15%)
– Direct-question essays (some might refer to “Two-part question”) (15%)
👉 Important notes, you should remember to avoid it in writing task 2.
– Contractions are not allowed (he’s, she’s, can’t, won’t)
– No “you”!
– Don’t raise a question
– Don’t use informal language
– Always use paraphrase when possible
– Never copy the topic
– Never use plagiarism (ˈplājəˌrizəm) or memorized items.
– The 4-paragraph format is recommended for IELTS task 2
– No idioms. (except a few typical idioms used in writing such as “do
more harm than good”)
– Don’t use “so on”, “…” and “etc.”
– Language does not need to be as formal as that of university essays.
– Life experience and relevant examples should be included.
– The topics of the IELTS writing questions will be of general interest, no specialist knowledge is required.
– Do not copy whole sentences or long phrases from the question.
👉 There are 3 skills that are the most important factors in writing an IELTS essay, namely brainstorming, paraphrasing and sentence building skills.
👉”Crack Ielts with Rob” would like to support you guys who want to take IELTS preparation exam by our rich resource materials.
👉IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a globally recognized English language exam, designed to assess the language proficiency of people who need to work or study where English is the language of communication.
IELTS scores are recognized for entry into the majority of universities and colleges in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Canada. It’s also becoming increasingly used by universities and colleges in the United States.
IELTS scores are also recognized by many professional bodies, immigration authorities and government agencies.
Tag liên quan đến IELTS Writing Task 2 | Tips for Causes and Solutions Questions
học ielts,ielts writing,ielts 2021,ielts,ielts writing task 2,ielts writing tips and tricks,ielts writing tips and tricks academic,crack ielts with rob,ielts writing task 2 academic band 9,writing ielts essay topics,ielts essay,ielts writing task 2 academic,ielts writing task 2 causes and solutions,ielts writing task 2 cause and effect essay,ielts writing task 2 cause solution essay,tips for cause and solution essays,ielts writing cause and solutions
Xem thêm các video khác tại ielts-source.com